Melbourne are the 2021 AFL Premiers. After a gut-wrenching 57-year drought, the Demons have stood strong and ultimately reigned supreme in a season that was equal parts unique, challenging and thrilling. Bound together in a desire built on resilience and superior systems, Simon Goodwin’s men have gone about their business with a fierce demeanour and unyielding purpose all season long. Come the last Saturday in September, flanked by a rocking atmosphere above them and a pristine Optus Stadium surface beneath them, Max Gawn’s men were no different to the side they have been all throughout. There is no doubt that every heart is beating true as the Red and the Blue army reign supreme, champions once more.
- The ultimate tribute to Melbourne Football Club, 2021 AFL Premiers
- Features an official Melbourne 2021 home guernsey, complete with the 2021 AFL Grand Final logo, personally signed by every single 2021 Premiership player, along with Premiership coach Simon Goodwin
- Integrated into the magnificent display is a replica AFL Premiership Medal and replica Norm Smith Medal, paying homage to Melbourne's Grand Final heroics
- Artwork features iconic action and celebration imagery from the 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final, alongside key match information from the game
- Strictly limited to 2021 editions worldwide, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered AFL-endorsed Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed by the AFL
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 1100 x 890 mm
- Please note: Anticipated despatch November - December, 2021. We will provide all clients with real-time updates
- In the lead-up to Christmas, orders placed by the 2nd of December will be despatched by the 10th – 13th of December. Orders placed between the 3rd and 9th of December will be despatched by the 22nd of December. For orders placed after the 10th of December, we cannot guarantee that they will be despatched prior to Christmas. Please note, pre-Christmas despatch does not guarantee pre-Christmas delivery.
- OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA’s current despatch time-frames are approximately 20-25 business days, unless otherwise communicated, or stated in the product description. Orders taken during Premiership period (Sep - Dec) may extend outside these times. Please contact our Customer Concierge Team prior to ordering to ensure you have all the relevant information.
- Products imported from our international partners are sometimes procured on a drop-ship basis, and subject to availability. If we are unable to procure the product(s) necessary to complete your order, we will refund the relevant purchase. Please allow for additional time for products imported from our international partners (Upper Deck Authenticated, Icons UK etc.).
- For all major programs, we will continuously keep you updated throughout the progress of your order. In the event that there is an unanticipated delay, you will be communicated proactively with advice of the anticipated despatch time-frame.
- When your order has been despatched, online tracking information will be e-mailed to you from our logistics partner. From here, you’ll be able to track the transit of your piece from our door to your door, every step of the way. Please note that the majority of deliveries occur between 9am - 5pm.
- Your product will be securely shipped via courier (please note PO Boxes are not an option for courier services), with instructions that your delivery requires a signature for authorisation. Please note, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, a number of courier services have implemented contactless delivery and may no longer require signatures for delivieries.
- Most deliveries occur between 9am and 5pm – if you are not home at the time of the delivery, a missed delivery card will be left with further instructions.
- For customers requiring delivery outside Australia, please note that duties and taxes remain the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Delivery costs are applicable to any location within Australia; for a tailored international delivery quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1300 676 020.
- All products are officially licensed, which means that all products are a collaboration between SE Products, the sporting body, the athlete and their management, and the association where appropriate.
- All signed products and limited edition products are accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity direct from the manufacturer.
- All products listed on Ultimate Sports Memorabilia are produced or sourced by SE Products.
- SE Products is a global leader in sports and entertainment memorabilia and collectables – to learn more visit seproducts.com.au.
- All frames are constructed using deluxe timber moulding which has been carved from high-quality timber, sourced from environmentally friendly, FSC-accredited suppliers.
- All frames are constructed in Australia to archival standards and are regularly shipped to all corners of the globe.
- We frame our products using an acrylic compound which is half the weight of glass, yet is equal to glass in clarity and is up to 10x more impact-resistant. The compound is also UV stabilised and as such is unaffected by sunlight-induced decay.
- All printing occurs in Australia using only the highest quality coated and uncoated satin stocks and includes print specials on selected premium designs including Cold Foil, Hot Foil, UV Gloss and Spot Laminate.