IT’S OFFICIAL… Penrith are Premiers. Taking a toilsome path only achieved by four other teams in the NRL era, the Panthers have reigned supreme, conquering the Rabbitohs after initially falling in the Qualifying Final. Cleary’s men maintained their composure, trusted in their proven system, and rallied on the back of a series of sensational performances from Nathan Cleary, Jarome Luai and Brian To’o. Facing adversity all season long, playing in unfamiliar territory and battling with notable players on the sidelines, the Panthers looked well versed and prepared for the challenge ahead. With last year’s agonising Grand Final defeat stinging in their hearts, it was strikingly clear there was a sense of ‘do or die’ purpose amongst the Panthers playing group, which ultimate left the Panthers faithful with a beautiful moment of father and son duo Ivan and Nathan Cleary lifting the Provan Summons Trophy up for the NRL world to revere.
- Pays tribute to Penrith Panthers, 2021 Telstra NRL Premiership Premiers
- Integrated into the magnificent display is a piece of match-used ball, certified to SE Products – the exclusive memorabilia and collectables licensee of the NRL – as being used during the 2021 Telstra NRL Grand Final
- Artwork features action imagery of each Premiership player along with iconic post-game celebration imagery
- Personally signed by Premiership superstars Nathan Cleary and Jarome Luai
- Strictly limited to 500 editions, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered NRL-endorsed Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed and endorsed by the NRL
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 990 x 590 mm
- The edition upgrades refer to certain edition numbers of the set that hold meaningful significance to the product. These edition numbers are highly sort after by collectors and fans alike. There is no physical difference to the product
- Please note: Anticipated despatch November - December 2021. We will provide all clients with real-time updates
- In the lead-up to Christmas, orders placed by the 2nd of December will be despatched by the 10th – 13th of December. Orders placed between the 3rd and 9th of December will be despatched by the 22nd of December. For orders placed after the 10th of December, we cannot guarantee that they will be despatched prior to Christmas. Please note, pre-Christmas despatch does not guarantee pre-Christmas delivery.
- OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA’s current despatch time-frames are approximately 20-25 business days, unless otherwise communicated, or stated in the product description. Orders taken during Premiership period (Sep - Dec) may extend outside these times. Please contact our Customer Concierge Team prior to ordering to ensure you have all the relevant information.
- Products imported from our international partners are sometimes procured on a drop-ship basis, and subject to availability. If we are unable to procure the product(s) necessary to complete your order, we will refund the relevant purchase. Please allow for additional time for products imported from our international partners (Upper Deck Authenticated, Icons UK etc.).
- For all major programs, we will continuously keep you updated throughout the progress of your order. In the event that there is an unanticipated delay, you will be communicated proactively with advice of the anticipated despatch time-frame.
- When your order has been despatched, online tracking information will be e-mailed to you from our logistics partner. From here, you’ll be able to track the transit of your piece from our door to your door, every step of the way. Please note that the majority of deliveries occur between 9am - 5pm.
- Your product will be securely shipped via courier (please note PO Boxes are not an option for courier services), with instructions that your delivery requires a signature for authorisation. Please note, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, a number of courier services have implemented contactless delivery and may no longer require signatures for delivieries.
- Most deliveries occur between 9am and 5pm – if you are not home at the time of the delivery, a missed delivery card will be left with further instructions.
- For customers requiring delivery outside Australia, please note that duties and taxes remain the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Delivery costs are applicable to any location within Australia; for a tailored international delivery quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1300 676 020.
- All products are officially licensed, which means that all products are a collaboration between SE Products, the sporting body, the athlete and their management, and the association where appropriate.
- All signed products and limited edition products are accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity direct from the manufacturer.
- All products listed on Ultimate Sports Memorabilia are produced or sourced by SE Products.
- SE Products is a global leader in sports and entertainment memorabilia and collectables – to learn more visit seproducts.com.au.
- All frames are constructed using deluxe timber moulding which has been carved from high-quality timber, sourced from environmentally friendly, FSC-accredited suppliers.
- All frames are constructed in Australia to archival standards and are regularly shipped to all corners of the globe.
- We frame our products using an acrylic compound which is half the weight of glass, yet is equal to glass in clarity and is up to 10x more impact-resistant. The compound is also UV stabilised and as such is unaffected by sunlight-induced decay.
- All printing occurs in Australia using only the highest quality coated and uncoated satin stocks and includes print specials on selected premium designs including Cold Foil, Hot Foil, UV Gloss and Spot Laminate.